If you’re facing criminal charges in India, it’s important to have the right legal representation. Firstly, One of the best law firms for criminal defense in India is Rajendra Law Office. In fact, They have a team of experienced criminal defense lawyers who are dedicated to protecting the rights of their clients.
About Rajendra Law Office
Rajendra Law Office is a well-known law firm in India that specializes in criminal defense cases. Moreover, They have been providing legal services for over 2 decades and have a team of experienced lawyers who are dedicated to providing the best possible legal representation to their clients. Meanwhile, Their lawyers have successfully defended clients in a wide range of criminal cases, including white-collar crimes, drug offenses, sexual offenses, and more.
Criminal Defense Lawyers Legal Services
Here are some of the legal services offered by the criminal defense lawyers at Rajendra Law Office:
1. Criminal Defense
- Representing clients in all stages of the criminal process, including investigations, arrests, and trials
- Defending clients against a wide range of criminal charges, including white-collar crimes, drug offenses, sexual offenses, and more
- Providing Criminal Defense Lawyers legal advice and guidance to clients throughout the criminal process
2. Bail and Bond
- Helping clients obtain bail and bond
- Providing legal advice and guidance regarding the bail and bond process
- Representing clients at bail hearings and bond hearings
3. Appeals and Post-Conviction Relief
- Representing clients in appeals of criminal convictions
- Providing legal advice and guidance regarding post-conviction relief, such as habeas corpus petitions
- Filing appeals and post-conviction relief motions on behalf of clients
4. Plea Bargaining
- Negotiating plea bargains on behalf of clients
- Explaining the advantages and disadvantages of plea bargaining to clients
- Representing clients during plea bargaining negotiations
Rajendra Law Office is one of the best law firms for criminal defense in India. Moreover, Their experienced criminal defense lawyers offer a wide range of legal services to clients facing criminal charges. Finally, If you’re facing criminal charges in India, contact Rajendra Law Office for a consultation.
Madras High Court: https://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
Supreme Court of India: https://main.sci.gov.in/